Thursday 6 December 2012

Evaluation question 4 DRAFT

Evaluation Question 4 How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Blogger- Blogger has been used to upload all our research and planning for all three media products and all of our drafts work and progress as well as the final version.
Microsoft word- I used Microsoft word to create documents that would help me in my research and planning section I also used it to type up all of my blog post before I chose to send them.
Digital Video camera- we used the video camera to film all of the footage that we have gathered for our music video, without the video camera we would not have had a music video.
IPhone- we used our iPhones to take images of location shots and images of work in progress aswell as images of the band during filming and for digipaks and adverts because we felt they are good enough quality and easy for us to send/ upload them.
IPod- we used both our iPods to gain inspiration for a song idea and it in the end helped us by finidng the song we chose to use.
Final cut pro—We used final cut pro on the mac’s to put together our draft version and final version.
Internet- the internet helped me complete my research and planning section without all of the websites I used such as YouTube and dafont.com I would not have been able to put together the amount of research I have and the digipak and advert that I have.
Twitter- we created a twitter account for intoxicated.
Flickr- we used Flickr to make an account to upload images of the band.
Email- We used email to send images that we have taken of the band to our school account.
Animoto- We used animoto to create our pitch to the class about our created band, song and style of the music video.
Prezi- I made a prezi in my research and planning section it helped me out because it allowed me to see my work and present the direction I wanted to head in more clearly.
Photoshop- I used Photoshop when creating the mood board for our band, I also used it when creating both my digipak and advert, It helped me a lot, it allowed me to edit my image and the pattern by applying more contrast to create more of an effect.
YouTube- We used YouTube to share our pitch, our storyboard animoto, our draft version of the video and the final version also.
Projector screen- We used a projector screen for our video to project all of the patterns and colours that our band sung in front of, this really helped us because it allowed us to create a running theme and an identity for the video.
Tripod- We decide to use a tripod when filming because it meant the filming was steady and we had more chance of being in control with the directing and styling.
PC- we used computers for all of our work that wasn’t on the MacBook’s, such as blog posts and Photoshop, this allowed us to build all of the foundations for our video before and also after we filmed and put it together.
Facebook- We used Facebook after are video was made to share the video on Facebook for added feedback and recognition.

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered how to present your evaluation yet? Try to be as creative as possible with each question.

    ReplyDelete